Saturday 30 June 2012

A better half

Finally my friend Yaya Carmen had successfully get into his mind his heart. Congratz ! I know you have wait it for so long...If I not mistaken I think should be more than 1 year. How much you love him can observed by the way of how you treat him, how long you waiting for him and how much you care him. Others I don't know, I just know you're respect him more than he respect you. The answer still clearly on my mind when I asked you why don't begin yours relationship. Your answer was " he don't want, I don't want force him "
A simple answer but can show that you're respect him. He don't even step out the 1st step but yet still drag your time ! You're willing to wait him for so so so long, is it worth ? You always cry alone , emo alone because of him, is it worth ? Now I know it is worth, see how sweet ur smile is ! haha....Your approaches to approach him I think is caring, love, loyalty, and time. Finally he felt it ! He touched ! Congratz again to both of you...wish you have a endless relationship...every relationship begin with trust...maintain yours relationship with communication...enjoy every moments with him... share with him your happiness and sadness...for sure you are a nice girlfriend...a nice better half for him...KEEP IT ON !!! Don't blame me anymore for dun have call you yum cha...Now you 有情饮水饱 !!!   I will look forward my next relationship...as I know I'm not bad...haha...waiting for my future better half !!!


1 comment: